Friday, February 3, 2012

and I love them to bits

Cuz Tisha and I...
This is cuz Tisha, she laughes a lot, down to earth and i love her to bits.
I couldn't wish to have anyone else in my world if is to trade her out, and
that's just how much I love her... oh and i just love how she say "Hi cuz!"
on the phone...

Metro and Ru...
This is cuz Metro, I could go on and on about him, but his personality says
everything about him, born comedian, giving, hard worker who goes all out
to see other people happy, for some reasons people think we're brothers,
well... maybe that's because we look a lot alike.

Me and the garter...
That's me holding the garter at my cuz Tisha and Metro's wedding on 17
December 2011, this is the day I still wish we could go and re-live it just
excatly we spent it then, not because there was meet and cakes and all
sorts of food, but because we spent it happily as family and good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment