Friday, May 18, 2012

hypocritical SA but for how long?

Ok let me get this straight... it was not that long ago when they were in court fighting for the "freedom of expression" or was it "freedom to sing hate song" (Kill the boer song)? cant even remember clearly but whatever the hell it was, they called it "right" with a dash of artistic justice, and now hypocritically the same holigans are up fighting for the opression of the art. Politics is now attacking art? what the fudge? see, my view on this Zuma Portrait thing: It should stay! I mean have these dim-wits forgtten about the rights citizens have to express themselves in this country? What happened and artistic licence? Some of my people are damn hypocrites, we wanna fight to sing: Kill the Boer but when a simple painting goes against Umsholozi's and connotations associated we're quick to cry foul.

Well... i'm done, if this be the Hilters revival then I think we should, atleast, be informed, just to know what, where and under whom, we leave our disguised passive slavery lives, I mean lately if something is not in favour of certain clan, then it must not be done. Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment