Monday, February 25, 2013

HoH Jozi Poetry Slam and Jam Session - 23 Feb 2013

 
 
...and there are quiet a number of activites going on in and around Johannesburg that really make me want to move to Johannesburg. The many poetry slams and sessions that are just everywhere being one of the things that I will be looking forward to when I move back to the big city...
 
Saturday 23 Feb 2013, House of Hunger Jozi held a second episode of the year in the usual venue, Alliance Francaise of Johannesburg, lucky me I had a pre-wedding shoot in Pretoria and so decided to avail myself for the poetry slam and jam session, and with said I enjoyed the spoken word in the company of my good friends... Ooh! I went swimming after that and now I'm nursing my Flu as I write this post...
 
 
 
Click to see more pictures...


 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
   











 

 
 




 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment