Saturday, March 16, 2013

HoH Jozi Poetry Slam and Jam Session - 16 Mar 2013

so this time around it was an episode specifically for the sistaz, and yoh I haven't seen so much talented ladies with mutual understanding and goal in one room in a very long time... check the pics below.

The host and my great friend Miss Linda PoeticAngel Gabriel
 
My buddy Thando blessed everyone with her voice and a great piece of art

The Guitar girl...

my Raga man Lebogang Ragamaffin Matau seeing the world through photographic eye
  
Maks Shobane


 Mercy Dhliwayo aka Concrete Ground
 
Motlalepula


I'm sorry I never got the name of this great poet
 
after taking a beautiful photo of her at Word n Sound I met her again and knew her name is Isah Ngalo

Isah the poet...
 
Through Isah's shoes

Thando thatPoet
 
curious poetry lovers indulging on soul food

a smile...

Motlalepula, Makgotso and a friend

Patience, Ndile and Gcina


1 comment:

  1. Ru you are one of a kind!! We are humbled to know you and to have you!!!

    ReplyDelete