Friday, January 27, 2012

T.T.'s still with us.

Flip, it feels too recent, when I moved to Nelspruit, I did not know many people here, I knew my late sister/best-friend Randy (may her soul rest in peace), I knew Zwoi, who just moved out of town, and I also knew the other dude (whom if it was a girl I would just say not my type) so there was just no way I would count him in people to hang with.
My task was to make as many cool friends as I could in the shortest period of time, so I started by smiles, worked a bit and I moved on, then I asked Zwoi to hook me up with her cool friends if she had any and guess who's name topped the list, T.T. (Matete Moloto), and I was like "ohkay", why not, and before I know I had the dopest female radio DJ for a friend.
Now after all those smiles, laughter, happy times, best-friends/brother-sister talks, the times flew and faster than a blink it was 3 years later, things have changed, Nelspruit is not Nelspruit anymore, it's now Mbombela, we both have grown, both had been in a lot, matured and all that, it was about time, my friend has a baby boy Nathan, things change for the better.
So yesterday I just said goodbye to one of my best buddies in Nelspruit, T.T. just left town, and even though she's just 3 hour drive away I must admit, I will miss her…
Happy chances to you, Matete Moloto, and may God bless all the paths you walk on, may everything you touch turn golden, and Ru loves you to bits…

1 comment: