Thursday, January 26, 2012

twist Top while hunting...

So lately when I'm bored and not photo-walking or digitally editing them, I just got hooked to a new hobby, most would say web surfing, but that to me that would appear "generally said" and does not specify why I'm glued to my netpad, laptop and, sometimes, my cellphone... the main reason is, i go around, in the web, randomly openning blogs.

It's amazing what people blog about out there, and most amazing what would keep you stuck to the blogs, and before you know you've read 50 blog posts in this blog you don't have know the title.
While at it, this morning I came accross this other neglected blog called twist Top by a lady named Lissa Jean  from Massachusetts, USA, with it's most recent post posted on the 27th of March 2010. And for some reason while reading her posts, i felt attached that I started to feel neglected by the fact that she has left twist Top and started The Entertainment Lodge in Tumblr, which to me is a bit dull and boring and does not have that ish that kept me fixed still to her post in twis Top, at this point I feel like I can even hunt her down and tell her how disappointed I am by her decisions, and even though she did that before I knew her i feel she had cheated on me as her fan...

WANTED: LISSA JEAN



Dear Lissa Jean,

The odds are 1 to infinity that you will see this message, but should it happen you do, just know that I've been a fan of twist Top for the past 2 hours and i'm disappointed that you left the blog for a boring Tumblr page.

Yours
Ru.

No comments:

Post a Comment