Monday, July 2, 2012

The Expendables are back and this time it's personal...

The Expendables 2
Yesterday I decided to go get some fresh air, after all the busy weekends, the weddings, funerals and all the travellings, I thought a movie would do, so I got to Nu Metro, Riverside Mall, get myself sorted, and just by the room entrance I was hit by a big poster with Chuck Norris' face.. and i was like really? I mean the guy have been out the movie surface for long time, so I started to wonder what movie would that be and when is coming out and all that, went close to check it out and guess what i saw... the movie is the second installment of the sequel The Expandables... well that's not what really took my attention, but after going throught the whole cast and find out that all these guys are put together in one movie I was like "flippin! flip! flip!" I got to see this... so here are the bad, good, handsome  and ugly guys we love to hate and well... some we love to love. all in one movie...


Genre: Action, Adventure
Release Date:
Language: English

No comments:

Post a Comment