Tuesday, July 17, 2012

update : about Ru





Photo by: Mbali Dlamini. taken today (17 July 2012)

Ok, in case you haven't seen me in a while, this is how I have been...

# Decided not to cut my hair, for no reason, really... just nje! I have been getting a lot of "questions of why" and the responses all being the same if not almost similar, "I don't know, but I think I like to see what change looks like"
Well the only problem with that is I don't get along with combs and hair chemicals, so ya I'm gonna leave it as naturally uncombed as it is naturally uncombed.


# I wear glasses lately, well that's not really by choice I think, it could either be because I kinda like this optician who's got an office next to my work building, and after asking me to take pictures of her family dinner, i felt a bit obliged to return the business favour, or maybe because I was to receive 50% discount of the service I requeired. whatever it is, I wear glasses and look like a nerd, well... that's not entirely to the glasses to blame, I usually walk alone to and from the office, if I'm not in job, I'm busy on my laptop, and I know lots of computer staff (according to the guy nextdoor who doesn't know a jerk about technology).

# Unless otherwise the situation doesn't allow. I hang a lot with my cameras, phone and headset, I guess the phone and headset part is not really new, so atleast no matter when you last saw me, there's still a thing you know about me that hasn't changed..

# and oh ya I blog now, even though my blog is mostly about the photographs I make and the photography profects I do, I like writing once in a while, and mostly I find it a big job to write a story, I still enjoy soing so though.

# Oh ya I have a lovely girlfriend, I love so much and she loves me to bits. They say she looks a lot like me and I love that...

2 comments: