Monday, July 23, 2012

Like a Ninja...




Nandi says its good to be my friend because if she gets bored and I'm free she gets pictures for free... I know lots of people who can agree with her... but out all I know one person I have been friends with for more than a year, we talk everyday about everything and yet I have never taken a pic of her...

Belinda, that's her name, accuses me of getting her hooked to photography and yet I have never snap her a picture... she is right thyough, since I have met her, she have been sucked bit by bit into photography, as of today, she see things and scenery through the photographer's eyes and analyze and breaks everything to angles, lights and colours and how it would make a great photo if taken from a certain angle and a certain amount of light available, however yet she blinks when the flash goes...

Back to Nandi (Pictured), the above picture was taken to profile her eyes that tell million-dimensional story if you look and listen closely, the "like a ninja" concept inspired by Flo Mokale's love for his daughter Ngwedi and how he prorfile her through poetry like a ninja...

P.S: Nandi story is yet to be told.

© Ru Smata Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment